Your privacy is important; we are committed to respecting the privacy of everyone who visits our Website and uses our services.
Our website does collect and use information from users in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and my legal obligations.
This Policy applies to our use of any of the data collected by us in relation to your use of our website or services.
In this Policy “we, “our” and “our” refer to Cat and Kiwi Upholstery
In this policy “Our Site” and “Website” refer to www.catandkiwi.co.uk
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site, www.catandkiwi.co.uk is owned and operated by Stuart McMurchy & Katherine Lawrie, Southdown Cottage, Yapton Lane, Walberton, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0AS We are the data controller for Our Site www.catandkiwi.co.uk and services.
3. YOUR INFORMATION, WHAT MIGHT I COLLECT?
When voluntarily submitted we may collect some or all of the following data: • Your Name
• Your email addresses
• Your postal address
• Your telephone number
• Your financial information
We do not collect sensitive personal data or data from children under the age of 13. If you believe a child you are responsible for has used my website please contact me and we will ensure all data is deleted.
4. HOW MIGHT I USE YOUR DATA?
We use your data to provide products and services to you as follows;
• Responding to communications initiated by you.
• Analysing usage of Our Site; this enables me to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
• Accounting obligations. We keep basic records for accounting purposes only for up to seven years.
4.1 In some cases the collection of your data will be to fulfil a lawful or contractual requirement; the purchase of an item. In these cases, your data will not be used for any reason other than that for which it was given.
4.2 We will always ensure your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR. I will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
• Consent: You have given clear consent for me to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
• Contract: The processing of your data is necessary for fulfilling a contract I have with you, or because you have asked me to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• Legal obligation: The processing is necessary for me to comply with a legal obligation.
• Vital interests: The processing is necessary to protect someone’s life. • Public task: The processing is necessary for me to perform a task in the public interest or for an official function.
• Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary for my legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect the individuals personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
5. HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data for as long as we need it to fulfil the reasons given in section 4 or for as long as you give me permission to keep it. Your data will always be deleted if we no longer need it.
6. WHERE DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
6.1 Your data security is important, to protect your data we have put in place suitable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards to secure it.
6.2 Some of your data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (the EEA). By submitting your data to me you are deemed to accept and agree to this. 6.3 Where data is transferred outside of the EEA we will take all reasonable steps to ensure it is treated as safely as it would be within the EEA.
6.4 Please remember that any data transfer via the internet may not be totally secure, you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting any data.
7. WHO DO I SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
7.1 We use third parties to help me supply products and services to you. Services third parties provide include payment processing, product delivery and marketing. Third parties may require access to some or all of your data. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights. Third parties I currently use:
Third Party: Email/ One.com live mail
Personal data shared: Name, Email address, other contact information as supplied Purpose: To allow me to correspond with clients and prospective clients Lawful basis: Contract
Processing orders of products and services
Third Party: Stripe
Personal data shared: Name, email address, postal address, and financial details Purpose: To take payment for products purchased by you
Lawful basis: Contract
Third Party: Wave
Personal Data shared: Name, Email, Address, Phone number.
Purpose: To take issue invoices and quotes for products purchased by you. Lawful basis: Contract
Find there policy here; https://www.waveapps.com/legal/privacy-policy
Third Party: WordPress
Personal data shared: Name, Email address, IP address
Purpose: Website hosting
Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
7.3 If we are legally required to share your data we will comply as required by law. We will not require consent from you to do this.
8. HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR DATA
8.1 When you submit information via Our Site please only provide the data we have asked for. We will never ask for sensitive personal data.
8.3 You have the legal right to withdraw consent for the use of your personal data by me at any time. Contact me using the details in section 14.
9. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
• You have the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by me.
• You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
• You have the right to be informed of what data processing is taking place. • You have the right to restrict processing.
• You have the right to data portability.
Our Site may place first party Cookies on your device. First party Cookies are placed directly by us and are used by us to improve your experience of Our Site. By using Our Site some third party Cookies may be placed on your device.
11. CONTACTING ME